Sunday, February 26, 2012

theBalm cheap find

Last night I was so excited to have found theBalm products at Marshalls that wasn't swatched, dented, and gross looking. I went and bought the Hey Mama set for $9.99, which includes: a bronzer/eyeshadow (Bahama Mama), a blush/eyeshadow (Hot Mama), and a translucent powder (Sexy Mama). It originally cost $57, because each one is sold for $19.



I also saw sets of lipglosses, and one set that has two eyeshadows, eye remover, and some other products. Both are also $9.99. I'm addicted to face products, so I opted out of these two. From Youtube videos I've seen there are or were also some sets going around T.J. Maxx. Time for me to treasure hunt!

2 comments:

  1. Wow such a steal. :) Hope you enjoy them. I haven't actually tried any The Balm products but I've heard great reviews.

    http://urhappybunnie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard great things about thebalm, too, and these will be my intro to its products.

      Delete